Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I Got a Ray-Gun for Christmas
(a retro-futuristic holiday wish for you and yours)


I got a ray gun for Christmas
And all of the other kids got LEGOS
Now the Christmas tree is heating our house
Because I got a ray gun for Christmas.

I got a ray gun for Christmas
And it recharges via solar panels
But none of that really matters
Because now there's a fire on the mantle.

I got a ray gun for Christmas
My girlfriend is gonna be mad
Because I just burnt a hole in the sweater
She got for her dad.

Things here are starting to get pretty weird
The family dog's got smoke
Smoldering out of his terrier beard.

Thank you Santa for the best gift a boy could get
I got a ray gun for Christmas and I haven't even called 911 yet.

Merry Christmas 2011!
12/25/11

No comments:

Post a Comment